Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Project Runway - Season 8

It's back!!

Project Runway is one of the few shows I watch on TV and season 8 premiered last Thursday. There were some questionable designs walking that runway, so I hope the designers get whipped into shape quickly. The winner of last week's challenge, Gretchen, is a mile ahead of the rest with this dress...

Photobucket

I absolutely LOVED it! The simplicity of the black dress with a touch of applique at the shoulders, and the flirty, open back, paired with those boots... I want it all! And apparently you can now bid each week on the designs created at ProjectRunway.com.

Can't wait to see what else Gretchen comes up with this season. This show always makes me want to break out my sewing machine and make something!

Thursdays at 9pm on Lifetime

{ Photo Sources: projectrunway.com }

-s|p|t

No comments:

Post a Comment