Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

White by Vera Wang

I loved every single minute and every single detail of my wedding day but I find myself still drawn to beautiful wedding gowns. I blame it on skipping the wedding dress shopping stage in my wedding planning process. I was referred to a dress maker in San Diego and just 3 days after the most AMAZING engagement ever, I made an appointment. I explained what I had envisioned in my head, shared a couple pictures and we began draping. 45 minutes later it was perfect and we were off! I never looked at another wedding dress.

So, here I am... gawking over the gorgeous gowns in Vera Wang's "White" Collection that appear in every magazine I pick up. And even better, it's sold exclusively at David's Bridal... it's true!

Photobucket
Photobucket

There's always renewing our vows, right?!

{ Photo Credit: davidsbridal.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment