Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Knitting Fool.

Guess who's learning to knit. Yup!

Because I have sooooo much free time on my hands and because I don't have enough little hobbies to fill my 12 minutes of free time a day. :) My grandma taught me how to knit when I was little and I've been determined to learn again. So when Winslow's nanny walked in the other day with her knitting stuff and I begged her to teach me.

So... project #1...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This will be a fabulous, chunky, cozy infinity scarf. Getting it done before winter is over is another question. I'm kind of dying to make these for Winslow next!

I've got to say, there's something really relaxing about turning off your brain and working away with the needles. I recommend. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with infinity scarfs this season - happy knitting! And happy holidays too:)!

    ReplyDelete