Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Creative, Cool & Stylin'

I'm taking a break from work (yes, on a Friday night) for a quick lil post!

Worboys Design is expanding its team (SO exciting!) and has me pumped up to get back out there to bring in some new business. So naturally and most importantly :) I've been thinking about some amazing outfits to put together for client meetings. Something that says, "I'm creative, cool and stylin" ha! I think being in a creative role makes denim paired with business pieces is totally acceptable.

Love these looks...

Photobucket

Apparently thick rimmed (black or bright yellow!) are a must. I'm in. Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend!

{ Photo Credit: jcrew.com, madewell.com, gap.com }

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love the striped tee w/ the maxi skirt! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice green skirt ang great blog!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete