Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Zara Online

I have to take advantage of the short breaks I get from Baby Girl that aren't spent working and the last thing I want to do is spend that time shopping at the mall. I end up missing her after 30 minutes and end up coming home anyways. So, all of my shopping has been online, even for the littlest things like lotion, baby wipes, chapstick (LipSmackers since 5th grade!) 75% of the time it gets returned because it doesn't fit right, terrible fabric, cut wrong, etc. But when my Zara shipment arrived yesterday, it was like Christmas... I loved everything!!

These shorts are so stinking cute on, I will be living in them this summer. They can go casual paired with a tee and sandals or flats and looks so chic dressed up with heels and a blazer.

Photobucket

I've been searching for a trench FOREVER. My hubbs is so sick of hearing about it :) But can't bring myself to spend the $1000+ on the Burberry trench I've been coveting when there are diapers to be purchased. I've come home with one from Anthropologie, Banana, Nordies, but they all looked kind of... blah. So I was pumped that this one fit so well. It's the perfect length, fitted instead of frumpy, and I love the way the collar stays up. And this tee should be a staple in everyone's closet. It's longer, fitted, soft and only $9.90.

Photobucket

Pleated Shorts | $59.90
Trench | $99.90
Tee | $9.90

Ok, enough of this, back to work!

{ Photo Credit: zara.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment