Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apple Onion Cinnamon Pork Chops

Yesterday was a rainy, chilly day in Denver and I loved it!  So I took the opportunity to make a super hearty, warm, delicious Fall meal from my new favorite paleo site, PaleOMG (found through a friend - it's amazing!)

Apple Onion Cinnamon Pork Chops over Crockpot Butternut Squash - seriously good!

















Today is another insane day in my world, so I don't have time to type out the recipe, but you can find it here.  How good does that Pumpkin Granola look?!

Also went antique shopping with a friend and oh my goodness... so much amazing stuff. Picked up this vintage piece of old San Francisco (for $20!).  I'm trying it out in our open shelf kitchen, not sure if that's home.





























Have a great day everyone!!

{ Photo Credit: paleomg.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment