Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nicole Richie...

Photobucket

Since she was brought up amongst some girlfriends at dinner last night, I figured why not?!

Nicole Richie has always been my "go-to" for hairstyles to bring to the salon... short & sleek, messy bangs & braids, cool waves... But I like her for more than just her great hair styles. She pulls off loose, flowy, floral or patchwork dresses with Louboutin pumps or a cropped leather jacket effortlessly. Love it!

-s|p|t

{ Photo Sources: celebritystyleguide.com | highonhair.com | hollywoodismyhood.com | hairstylehaircutsfashion.blogspot.com }

3 comments:

  1. have you seen her clothing line? she has a great pair of moccassin (did i spell that right lol?) type boots that i want with beading..i think it's called house of harlow..just don't have any clue what i'd wear them with

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.singer22.com/misha1.html here they are:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't know she had a clothing line, but I LOVE her jewelry. Very tribal and bold, so fun! Those moccasins are awesome, you lady could pull off anything. I'd probably wear them with jeans and with a solid blouse type top and go very easy on the accessories, since they make such a big statement all by themselves. I bought a pair of dark brown low moccasins last fall and wore them ALL winter. Loved them with jeans or leggings. Also a perfect apres ski boot. :) Send me a picture of you rocking these!!

    ReplyDelete