Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

65 and Sunny... I'll take it!

This morning, I decided to park myself on the couch with the Today Show on. (It's truly amazing how productive I am working in front of the TV!) Al, keeps talking about this "major winter storm warning" in 30 states across the country... yikes! While I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, I will be enjoying some 65 degree, sunny weather in San Francisco. It's true. And just in time for a dear friend's visit from the east coast. Great timing sista!

I should probably invest in these sunglasses first spotted on my new blog fav, Lace and Tea, and have been DYING for, to protect my eyes from all of the sun we're going to have this week and weekend...

Photobucket

Let's take a closer look...

Photobucket

These black and gold metal, round frame Gucci glasses are sleek and classic without being overly flashy. I think I need them... only, because it's going to be SO sunny!! I'm evil, I know :)

{ Photo Credit: laceandtea.com | gucci.com }

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love that outfit you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't is gorgeous?! I can't take credit, I saw it already put together on Lace & Tea's blog. I just LOVED the sunglasses. Check them out!

    ReplyDelete