Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Corey Lynn Calter?!

I didn't know much about L.A. designer Corey Lynn Calter when I decided to sell a teal & gold sundress designed by her on eBay. This sweet little dress, had TONS of bidders and sold for way more than I paid for it. (Love when that happens!) So I checked out her website and she has some pretty adorable pieces for spring and summer...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Playful, bright... perfect for Easter, who knew! See a store List here.

Speaking of Easter... HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND EVERYONE! We're heading out this evening to spend the weekend with the Tahoe crew. A lil skiing, snowshoeing, feasting... yes please!

{ Photo Credit: coreylynncalter.com }

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Do you know where the line is sold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bud & Leo! There are a few pieces in her online store (http://store.coreylynncalter.com/index.html) and I've seen some pieces at random boutiques around SF. But I believe I bought the dress I just sold at Macys!!

    BTW, LOVED your boys nursery ideas. So stinking cute! If I ever have a lil boy, he's getting an old barn door in his room :) Congrats Auntie!

    ReplyDelete