Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rustic Chic by Before I Do Events

Wow, almost 4 weeks without a post... I should be ashamed of myself, and I am! Things have been a bit crazy these past couple weeks. Mostly good stuff :)

I can't think of a better post to redeem myself with, than to brag about my dear friend Michele who continues to amaze me with her talent, creativity and attention to detail. She just participated in the Wedding Wise show in San Diego this past weekend, where various wedding vendors displayed their work. Loving everything about this rustic chic table...

Photobucket

I, SO WISH, I could have been there to see it in person, but I was happy to at least help out with the menus...

Photobucket

Photobucket

See the rest of the detail pics at Before I Do Event's blog taken by the always amazing Studio Castillero! If you're not already a follower, you need to be... fun home/wedding/party decor ideas and tips, Do-It-Yourself projects, and all sorts of ridiculously cute stuff going on there!

{ Photo Credit: Studio Castillero Photography }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We've missed you! The cutouts on the menus are amazing- so creative!

    ReplyDelete