Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chalkboard China.

"Chalkboard" and "china"... two words that don't necessarily go together. But, how sweet are these chargers from Chalkboard China?!

Photobucket

Such a fun way to personalize table settings for your guests. Of course, the gorgeous china on top helps dress these up! At the Chalkboard China website, you can also find vases, wine/champagne/martini glasses, cheese/dessert trays, wine carafes and juice pitchers.

These two chargers are just $22 each on The Foundary today!

Side note: Happy Opening Day to everyone in Del Mar! Wish we were there to partake in all the festivities :)

{ Photo Credit: thefoundry.com }

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea!!! I need a few of these chalkboard items asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it girl! And let me know which ones you choose. I'm thinking I need one of those vases for my desk to write an inspiring msg to myself every morning :)

    ReplyDelete