Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friendship Bracelets.

I was so, so sad when I sat down with my lunch today, to watch the premier of Project Runway from last night and I had FORGOTTEN TO RECORD IT! (I blame it on the our fantastic dinner guests - wondering... is it normal to invite guest for dinner and make them cook?!) So, I'm anxiously awaiting the rerun tomorrow morning to get caught up.

Instead of my dissection of PR Episode 1, I will share these amazing friendship bracelets currently on sale at Gilt.com...

Photobucket

Friendship Bracelets by Ettika | shown here $22-58

Brings me back to the days of best friends necklaces and homemade knotted thread bracelets. These are ALMOST as cool :)

I'm still planning on giving this bracelet DIY a whirl. Stay tuned!

If you're not a Gilt member yet, sign up here.

{ Photo Credit: gilt.com }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I FORGOT TO RECORD IT TOO! AGH! But, love that light blue bracelet :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete