Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrating Meghan!

Today was my BF4LIFE's (we're so 5th grade, I know) bridal shower back in our home town in Upstate NY and I wasn't there to celebrate her :(  My teeny tiny contribution to the day were these handmade wine stoppers, giving as party favors...






















I saw the idea here and thought I'd give it a whirl.  The corks were shipped to me from a local Finger Lakes winery and the drawer knobs were all from World Market.  I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

Meghan, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!  I'm sure you had a wonderful day with the rest of your amazing bridesmaids.  I thought about you all day and can't WAIT till we get to celebrate your last single girl days Vegas style.  Oh man...

:)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Handmande wine stoppers - brilliant!!! And super cute! Showers are so fun:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so easy to make! Love bridal showers, and the bachelorette parties even more :)

      Delete