Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

There are many days that I wish we lived a short drive from Honeoye Falls, NY.  Today is one of those days.  I hope you have a wonderful day, Dad, and know that I love you very much and can't wait to watch you play with Winslow in 2 months :)  I can imagine you giving her rides around the house like this...























Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Father-In-Law and Del! A couple of all-stars!


One of my favorite pictures of my dad and me... (Melissa Vossler Photography)




















In a land there's a town, and in that town there's a house
And in that house there's a woman
And in that woman there's a heart I love
I'm gonna take it with me when I go

I'm gonna take it with me when I go

:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment