Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Bring on 2013!


It's always a sad day when the Christmas decorations come down and get packed away till next year.  Although, I plan to talk hubby into leaving them up till Easter :) 

We've had a wonderful, relaxing and very memorable Christmas week here in Harbor Springs, MI.  We skyped with Rochester, Bangkok and Cape Town.  Winslow met  Santa (and screamed in his face), went sledding & ice luging, played in the snow, rode a 2-horse open sleigh, met a dog sled team and slept/ate like a champ while up here.  Fingers crossed for an exhausted babe on our flight home tomorrow!

I'm sad to see this holiday season fly by, but I'm excited for 2013.  This was a HUGE year for us... from watching Winslow grow from a teeny lil peanut to a strong willed, smart little lady to buying our first home to travels to building our businesses. I've loved every minute of it, especially being Winslow's mom. (And, my gosh, have I learned a lot about myself!)  I've started my list of goals and I'm ready to start checking them off.  Bring on 2013 :)

Happy New Year!!  Be safe.
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment