Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Favorite Things.


A few my favorite things right now...

Faux flowers.































I love having flowers around the house.  But after the 5 days of perfection, they sit there, as a mess with pollen everywhere waiting to be cleaned up.  The cost of nice, high quality faux flowers is appalling.  So instead of $200+ (no joke!) on a vase of hydrangeas, I made my own.  Faux water and all.  Vase, flowers and craft water, were approx. $40 from Hobby Lobby.  Not all faux flowers are the same, so spend a little bit extra to get close to the real thing!

Magenta Lipstick.































Terrible, grainy picture, sorry!  I've never mastered the art of applying makeup to my eyes so I think it's really fun to go with an unexpected pop of color on your lips!  Also great when you have 5 minutes to change, do you hair/makeup and run out the door to dinner - my life these days.  I love, love, love this color for Spring - Makeup Forever in Satin Fushia. I've been wearing it with everything.

Leopard Heels.































I can't get enough of these heels!  I ordered them through Piperlime and they've sat in my closet for almost a year, waiting for the perfect outfit to wear them with.  I threw them on with a pretty basic, printless outfit I was wearing a couple months ago and now they're my "go-to".  I wear them with everything and anything.  They're especially fun when paired with a bold top or fun pattern.

What are your favs these days?!

 photo SPTTAG5312.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment