Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

L'amour de ma vie!

Rachel from Pink Peonies does is right.  She's super girly with a subtle touch of edge, whether it's a collection of spiky bracelets or camo skinnies.  This bold blocky print under the fitted leather jacket is one of my favs...


























































I've spent hours, maybe not hours, but many minutes trying to track down this sweatshirt, with no luck.  So I decided to make one myself...































I'm loving it under sweaters, alone with skinny printed jeans, with a floral printed scarf... I'm obsessed.  It was designed on UberPrints and showed up on my doorstep in 4 days.  The fabric isn't super duper high quality but the print is soft and for $30, I'll take it!

Look at me - a clothing designer.  Hardly.  But it was fun to recreate (with a slight change in text) and add a little something special to the bottom :)  I'm happy to order more for those of you who are digging this - just let me know.  I have a feeling I'm going to be playing around quite a bit on this site!

{ Photo Credit: thepinkpeonies.com }

 photo SPTTAG5312.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment