Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A little bit random.

This should explain how my mind functions these days... all over the place and totally random!

I can't stop staring at these Rebecca Minkoff sandals.  The light grey blue leather with the thick wood heel and gold detail... just gorg.  Do I go for it?!  It's almost my birthday, just saying.




































Music on repeat right now... talk about random!

Emeli Sande - Maybe
ZZ Ward - Blue Eyes Blind
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Randy Houser - Runnin' Outta Moonlight
Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed 
Blake Shelton & Pistol Annies - Boys 'Round Here


In a bit more exciting news, for me at least, Worboys Design is finally getting its own office space.  So we've placed orders for some fun furnishings.  It should look something like this...




































So excited, I can barely handle it.

:)

 photo SPTTAG5312.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Omg- I've been staring at those Rebecca Minkoff sandals too! They're AMAZING.

    Congrats on your new work space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samantha! Those shoes are so fun, I think I'd wear them with everything. Would be a great purchase :)

      Delete