Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Launched!

New Year + New Website.  I'm feeling so incredibly proud/blessed/excited to announce that Worboys Design's new website has launched!!  

Sadly, this poor website hadn't been updated visually since 2008.  So I'm beyond excited to see this website FINALLY go live after years of "talk" about updating it.  I'm so proud of the entire WD crew who helped put this baby together.  I would still be talking about it without you.  Well done, team!!

This whole process has really made me sit back and feel extremely proud of what WD has accomplished over the past 8 years.  We've built  amazing partnerships with long time clients, worked on new, exciting projects and helped friends build their new businesses.  And it could not be more rewarding.  It was hard to give in to the idea of letting go of the design work to focus on building the business but I've found the most INCREDIBLE design team that I love working with every single day.

So, if you have a chance, please take a quick moment to click around and see what we've been up to :)

CHECK IT OUT!
































































Bring on 2014 - I can't wait to see where it takes us all!




No comments:

Post a Comment