Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm off... already!

Well that was quick San Diego trip! In two and a half days, I was able to do a pre-birthday dinner for my sis, spend time with my mom, assemble invitations with my ladies and try an amazing new breakfast spot... with a little work mixed in as well :) Very productive trip, I'd say.

Photobucket

This picture was taken from outside Monday night's dinner at C Level. Beautiful San Diego!

Heading back home for a couple hours before I head to South Carolina to meet a very handsome lil man :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ahhh but you didn't squeeze me in so you better make sure you do on your next trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEFINITELY next trip! We'll be back (with Missi!) for 10 days around Thanksgiving. Will you be in town? I want in on these insane workouts of yours. Sorry I missed you, we have a lot of catching up to do!!

    ReplyDelete