Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

loving leopard...

Rachel Bilson is my favorite little fashionista right now! I don't think I've ever seen her in an outfit I haven't loved. Minus the green tights she recently wore - still very confused by those.

But this look... the soft, flowy leopard print, paired with that velvet red clutch... I love love love.

Photobucket

Because I am not Rachel Bilson and can't wear long leopard print dresses, these are more my style. Just an accent is all I need!

Photobucket

Sunglasses | Betsy Johnson
Clutch | Jimmy Choo
Twosome Ring | Erica Anenberg
Skinny Clutch | Kate Spade
Cardigan | Free People
Scarf | Harmony Lane
Belt | Michael Kors
Ballet Flats | Tory Burch

{ Photo Credit: nordstrom.com | bloomingdales.com | harmonylane.com | katespade.com }

Happy Friday!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Rachel Bilson has been my favorite since that damn O.C. show -- such a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ...i Agree ..Rachel knows what she's doing, besides the green tights for sure! All these accessories you picked out are great meg!

    ReplyDelete