Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coco-Crazy for this home!

If you follow Cococozy's blog (as you should be!) these pictures will be a bit redundant, but I couldn't help myself. I'm LOVING the rustic and modern combo (my absolute favorite!) used in this Belgian home...

Photobucket

How cool are the unfinished wood paneled ceilings in the dining room and kitchen?!

Photobucket

I had never heard of the designer Kay Douglass, the "famed" owner of South of Market, which has stores in Atlanta and Charleston, but I immediately bookmarked the website. I could (and might) spend all day looking through the AMAZING rustic dining tables, industrial lamps, patterned pillows, winged chairs... LOVE IT!

{ Photo Credit: cococozy.com }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love love love this look! Obsessed! Going to tag that blog and site!

    ReplyDelete