Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

"Marry Me"

We arrived back home on Tuesday night to a tired puppy and lots of Christmas cards! We slept most of the flight from Taipei to SF, so we skipped the jet lag and dove right back into work mode (blah!). I'm more thankful for the weekend than ever and hope to finally have some time to go through the hundreds and hundreds of pictures taken in Thailand!

But first, I must share the song I've been listening to on repeat since first hearing it at the Quimby's :) wedding a couple weeks ago...

Photobucket

"Marry Me" - by Train

Forever could never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love have surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

Together could never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You'll wear white and I'll wear out the words
I love you and you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over
And love has finally showed her my way
Marry Me
Today and every
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will

Promise me, you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will, say you will...

This was played during their slide show and I had goosebumps through the entire song. I'm a hopeless romantic, I can't help it! Listen to it here.

Hope this puts a smile on your face going into the weekend :) Ok, back to my Blackberry Cornmeal Cake for tonight's dinner!

{ Photo Credit: Train, Marry Me YouTube.com }

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Mm blackberry cornmeal cake sounds fabulous. Im gonna download that song too?the lyrics r so sweet! cant wait to see thailand pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song, Meg! Thanks for sharing :)

    OK...and I was given a blog award and I wanted to pass it on to you, should you accept it!
    Click the link, read the post & re-post in your own blog!

    http://www.7x7xmommy.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Happy New Year Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Buy Surgical Face Mask Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. Weight loss

    ReplyDelete