Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Random thoughts...

Today, I was reminded by a very demanding sea|pea|tea follower (you know who you are!), that it's been over a week (11 days to be exact) since my last post. My sincerest apologies!! The work and play travel has been out of control, as always, but I'm back for the remainder of the month and plan to get back on track!

This will hardly suffice as a proper post, but there are just a couple things I must share...

First, is this picture of Donner Lake at sunset. I couldn't resist pulling off the road to snap a couple shots as we were leaving an awesome day at Sugar Bowl Ski Resort in Tahoe this past weekend.

Photobucket

Secondly... Have you downloaded The Script's newest album, Science and Faith yet?! Well, it's as good as their first, which we all know was amazing. For the First Time and Nothing... LOVE them!

Lastly... Let's talk about the movie Blue Valentine. Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are incredible in these roles, but if you're in need of a great love story, this probably isn't the one. There's a sweet love story mixed in but, goodness, it's definitely not a "feel good" movie. I left feeling like I needed to watch The Notebook immediately! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment