Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dress Up.

One of the few good things that have come from my week and a half of computer hell...  I have been working from the Cardinal Group offices and get to play dress up!




































Button Down | Madwell (here)
Top | Banana Republic (old - similar here)
Pants | Gap (here)
Booties | Banana Republic (old - similar here)
Necklace | Loft (not shown online - similar here)
Watch | Michael Kors (old - similar here)

Please ignore the mess in the background. I'm standing in the sitting room off our master bedroom that will soon be turned into my first ever, walk in closet. (Ahhhhhhh, so stinkin excited!)  The quality of this photo is embarrassing.  So I recreated it for you...




































I've worked from home for the past 4 years, so my work attire has diminished.  I've had to get pretty creative with what I'm working with, which I love.  And what a treat to actually get out of my PJs before 5pm!

{ Photo Credit: piperlime.com, madewell.com, gap.com, nordstrom.com, forever21.com, loft.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment