Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gold Spikes.

A friend talked me into hosting a Trunk Show for Stella & Dot.  I had heard the name everywhere, being worn by celebs, but hadn't ever looked through a catalog or visited their website and... LOVE!  So many fun and affordable pieces.

I've been picking out my wish list items and posting them on my FB event page, but thought this one was blog worthy.  I love this Renegade Cluster Bracelet ($59!) paired with more conservative pieces.  Most looked a bit too hard core for me, but these sweet little gold spikes are perfect.















And one of my favorite bloggers from The Pink Peonies, has been sporting this sweet lil guy with everything...













































See, spikes aren't so scary!  What is scary... the next 4 years :)

Come join us through the end of the month here.  And now, back to my 2 day long process of backing up my broken computer and setting up my new one.  Still smiling of course :)

{ Photo Credit: thepinkpeonies.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment