Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sequins & Glitter for the Holidays!

It's officially holiday party season!  Is there anything better than dressing up with a little extra flare than normal to celebrate the holidays?!  My "go to" has been red lipstick, glittery/dark nails and my new favorite heels...






























Shoes | Zara (no longer available online)
Nails | OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and Only Gold For Me
Lips | Sephora Rouge #R03

Let's be honest... you can't ever really go wrong with anything shiny and sparkly mixed with other fun textures.  How amazing is this gold sequin peplum top paired with a pair of navy velvet skinnies and an extra fab statement necklace?

































Top | Piperlime $79
Bottoms | Anthropologie $98
Necklace | JCrew $165

I can't even begin to talk about these.  Emerald suede and silver glitter?!  Ugh, just love.































Booties | Rachel Roy $297

What are your "go to" pieces for the holidays?!

{ Photo Credit: piperlime.com, anthropologie.com, jcrew.com, neimanmarcus.com }

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg,

    I actually met you a few years ago at my cousin Alex O'Brien's wedding...my brother, Joel, works with your husband and Alex.

    Anyway, I found your blog and it's too funny that I ended up recognizing you! I love your ideas and style. Also, your family is so beautiful, congrats!

    Just wanted to let you know :)

    -Sam Nordstrom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam! It's great to hear from you and thanks for the kind words :) You'll have to meet Miss Winslow if you're in Denver anytime soon. Happy Holidays!!

      Delete