Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hawaii Bound!

The day is FINALLY here! My husband and I head off to our Kauai|Maui honeymoon in the morning - wooo hoooo! I am beyond excited to spend the next 11 days with my husband and the beach. And even better, we celebrate our 1st anniversary on the 19th!

9.19.09 - The most incredible, perfect day there ever was...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could look at these pictures all day every day...

Del - Happy Anniversary, I love you so much! One year down, 80 more to go :)

See you all back here on the 25th!

{ Photo Credit: melissavossler.com }

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, and many, many more! Beautiful couple, and pictures! Kathy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary meg!! have so much fun! u deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really sweet! Love your site, photos, & thoughtfulness!Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete