Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bar Agricole

I wish I could take credit for this great find, but I can't. I had to consult my foodie friend, Clayton, for the recommendation. So far, he hasn't let me down!

'Photobucket'


Bar Agricole had such a great vibe... modern industrial feel, good drinks and A-MAZING food. There menu may look a big intimidating for those who aren't that adventurous, (we all sort of stared at each other at first) but this would be the place to try them out! Spaghetti with sea urchin anyone?! We loved EVERYTHING we ordered...

Scotch Egg
Pickled Veggies
Braised artichoke with butter
Chicory Salad with hazelnuts and jerusalem artichokes
Smoked black cod croquettes with buttercup squash
Lamb ribs & sausage with peppers

And for dessert...

Apple cinnamon cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream - ridiculous
Hazelnut cake with huckleberries & mascarpone - ridiculous

'Photobucket'

DYING to go back already. Even if it's just for drinks and dessert, you must check this place out. I think I dreamed about it last night, that's how good this place is!

(Thanks for an amazing meal, LifeGear!)

'Photobucket'

No comments:

Post a Comment