Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday James!

My little brother turns 26 today and that makes me feel really old!

It wasn't that long ago, we were dressing you up like a girl, sticky tacking earrings to your ears and making you pose for pictures. And then there were the bowl cuts and Nike swooshes you'd let me cut into your hair. You've always been a good sport, putting up with two older sisters!

Photobucket

Thanks for the daily laughs over your ridiculous comments and stories. We're all so proud of you. Who'd have thought you'd hold a job this long :) I kid. Happy Birthday Brother!! Lots of love from your family out in SF!

And since I know I'll be getting emails from all my single friends (as I always do when I post pics of James)... he's taken ladies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment