Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Project Runway Finale

The hardest part of being away from home so much this month was falling behind in Project Runway. Well, that and missing my dog and hubby :)

So this overly exhausted girl spent Friday night in, making homemade applesauce for dinner (an Ina Garten recipe - amazing!) and watching 3.5 hours of Project Runway. I have to admit, I wasn't that impressed with most of the designers this season, but I always LOVED Gretchen. In the finale, the top 3 designers showed their 10 piece line at NYC Fashion Week and my girl, Gretchen brought it home!

Photobucket

I kind of wish she incorporated more color, but I did LOVE the magenta lipstick paired with all of her neutral toned prints. As the winner, she'll be selling her line on Piperlime.com. Ugh, can't wait!

{ Photo Credit: mylifetime.com }

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment