Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Close to my heart.

My hubby must have been listening when I talked (non-stop!) about wanting a necklace with my daughter's name, because this showed up in a sweet little package yesterday...

Photobucket

I love having her close to my heart :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had ordered them before, for my mommy friends, but I hadn't see one up close. The names are handmade and come on a delicate and dainty 14k gold filled chain. It's the sweetest thing! You can order them on Esty from Jewelry Custom Designs by Dharlee. I've exchanged a few emails with her and she seems as sweet as she is talented.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Winslow and I went to see Daddy play in a pond hockey tournament in Evergreen (about 40 minutes from Denver), so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly LOVE mine and get compliments on it all the time. Thanks for the beautiful gift and I'm so glad your husband was listening :) Can't wait to see you in 6 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it bring you back to the days of wearing your boyfriend's name around in HS?!

    Thursday cannot come sooner :)

    ReplyDelete