Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Obsessed with...

White truffle oil. It's true. I'd put on my cereal if that wasn't weird.

Photobucket

Here are some of my favorite ways to use it...

Photobucket

Pinot Noir Pizza (stolen from a San Diego favorite, Wine Steals)
I cheat and use a thin wheat pizza crust from Whole Foods. Crush a couple cloves of garlic and rub on the crust, brush with olive oil. Top with asiago and mozzarella cheese, thin pieces of proscuitto and thin slices of half a red bell pepper. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Lightly drizzle the white truffle oil and top with a bunch of arugula in the center. So good, I've made it twice this week! Mainly because hubby bought too much proscuitto that I can't stand to waste it.

Parmesan Truffle Popcorn (I can eat an entire bowl on my own in one sitting!)
Pop a light, butter free popcorn. Drizzle with white truffle oil, add a little shredded parmesan and throw in a little chopped parsley if you really want to get fancy.

2 more days till the weekend!! I'm so excited for our FIRST date night since Winslow was born, I can barley handle it. Love that little peanut but love my hubby too!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment