Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Elegant & Sweet.

I've been dying to share this wedding invitation package with you all, but couldn't find 5 seconds in the day to snap some decent pics. BUT, here they are...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This bride had a pretty clear vision of what she had dreamed up in her mind, so I was excited to to bring this to life. Elegant but still sweet with initials on the tag. I have to give Miss Christine props for being ambitious enough to put these all together. She was sent the printed cards, tags and baker's twine with assembling directions and went to town. That's such a fun way to be more involved in the process. Christine, you're a rock star!

I think they're kind of amazing, if I don't say so myself :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for baker's twine - love what it adds to the already beautiful invitation:)! SO lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kirsten, and I agree!! You could throw baker's twine around a plastic bag and I'd be into it :)

    ReplyDelete