Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BRIGHT jeans.

Is anyone else living in obnoxiously bright colored jeans right now?

Photobucket

You know you're wearing them too much, when the cashier at Whole Foods says, "Where's your baby today? I always remember you and your bright jeans."

Both are from The Gap and surprisingly go with a ton in my closet. I didn't want to splurge on a pair that I may not get much use out of so these were a score at $59-69. I still need a pair of electric blue and The Gap doesn't carry a pair quite as bright as I need them :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this style....for my girls atleast :) I'm hoping they are in style next summer so I can wear them when I'm not pregnant. H&M has electric blue skinny jeans right now that are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your girls are SO stinking cute in little jeans! You should find some, then you can wear them during #5 :)

      Delete