Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rubber Ducky Invites

Sweet lil Stephen's momma had a very specific vision for her baby boy's 1st birthday party invitations.  After scouring the internet and coming up short, she reached out to me to help create a custom invitation that would go with the party's vintage, "ducky" theme.  Love it, right up my alley.  I put together the design, hand assembled the cards, pre-cut the matching envelope tags and sent them off.  Stephen's momma added the picture, raffia ribbon and sent me a copy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can't really go wrong with a picture like this.  So stinking cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Meg! I received so many compliments on these, they came out better than I even expected! You are SO talented! Xoxo kelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm so glad!! Thanks for having such good taste and letting me work with you :)

      Delete