Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Enough with the Blah!

While I can't complain about the weather here in Denver (which is almost ALWAYS sunny), I will complain about the dryness.  Like, staticy hair, chapstick in every room and jacket pocket, thickest of thick hand lotions near by at all times...  My skin was starting to look a bit blah, so, while at Sephora with my sister, I was talked into making these purchases...

Photobucket

I wanted to share because I was stopped by two randoms last week to ask what skin products I use.  *blushing* My skin all the sudden, has a fresh glow to it!  I guess these sorts of products work after all.  I've been using the Clarisonic at night and for day, the Stila Tinted Moisturizer over my normal moisturizer for some light coverage, with the Tarte Blush & Glow on my cheek bones and ridge of my nose.  I can't pretend to really know what I'm talking about with skin care and products (I didn't even wash my face every night, until this fun contraption came along), so now I'd like to introduce my friend, Janine.

Photobucket

Janine is that girl that you WISH you could hate, strictly based on the fact that she's so naturally beautiful and has perfect hair (can you sense the bitterness?!), but then to top it off, she's so genuinely sweet, you can't help but love her.  Ugh!  :)   Janine has a blog that consists of her blunt and honest reviews of all sorts of beauty products... from sunless tanner, to mascara, to green juice recipes.  She focuses on the more natural, organic products that we ALL should be converting to.  It's like having a virtual bestie telling you what to try and what not to waste your time and money on.  Janine's Beauty Blog, add it to the list!

{ Photo Credit: sephora.com }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww...you are so sweet!! thank you so much ...just made my day :)

    ReplyDelete