Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Espadrille Wrapped Heels

I'm really loving all of the chunky, espadrille wrapped heels out there right now. But especially these two-toned, platform pumps from Ann Taylor...

Photobucket

They're actually a dark navy, so as soon as I find the right ensemble to go with them, I'll have the perfect excuse to add these to my wardrobe.  I'm thinking something super sassy  for my bestie's Vegas Bachelorette weekend coming up, oh boy!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

{ Photo Credit: anntaylor.com }

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So, can you be my personal shopper? These shoes are SO cute:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha sure! And when we find our first home (still looking, 60 houses later!) can you be our interior designer? In all seriousness :)

      Delete