Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Family Visit.

A couple pictures from my Mom, Grandma, Sister and Bro-in-law's visit a couple weeks ago... just because I'm missing them.  It was the first time Winslow met her Auntie Mae and Great Grandma who came all the way over from Bangkok and Melbourne.  So many smiles and giggles and strange noises :)

At the Botanic Gardens

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the family photo shoot at the park, of course...

Photobucket


4 generations right here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...winslow gets more adorable by the second....and what were u saying about my hair????? yours got SO long ...it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! More adorable and more sassy by the second :)

      My hair is SO long, I need to get it cut. It takes me FOREVER to dry and style. Even though I'm digging the longer waves, it's not conducive for having a 6 month old!

      Delete