Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tahoe Love.

There are very few things I love more than a Lake Tahoe wedding.  My husband and I were married at a private residence on Lake Tahoe 2.5 years ago so it holds such a special place in my heart.   I can't wait to see this wedding unfold in our old stomping grounds of Incline Village.

Greg and Lauren reached out for help designing a Save-the-Date that felt very "Tahoe" chic but still fit their fun loving personalities.  So we went with a smooth, recycled paper, some Tahoe blue (of course) and tags attached with bakers twine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so in love with these.

I just received the invitation suite for this wedding and it's sooo beyond stunning.  Think... thick, soft cotton paper, letterpressed with light grey & sage green and matching painted edges.  Ugh, so amazing, I wish I could take credit :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment