Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

J.Crew Pink Bow Belt.

I loved the girly pink bow belt paired with these basic blue chinos and green sweater from J.Crew's Spring 2012 Catalog right away. The colors are just so cheery and the peachy/orange lip... love.

Photobucket

So I was pumped to find the exact same belt at Forever21 for $3. No joke, such a proud moment.

Photobucket
(The lighting in this picture makes it look a lot darker than it is)

I've thrown it on with bright random colors, as well as jeans and neutrals and it makes my boring, printless outfits way more fun! Unfortunately, I don't see the belt available online but there were a ton in the store (Cherry Creek).

More importantly, this is the day my sister arrives from Melbourne to meet her niece for the first time. We have Winslow in her horseshoe printed dress for the occassion. Safe travels Mae, we are counting down the minutes till you get here :)

{ Photo Credit: J.Crew Catalog Spring 2012 }

Photobucket

1 comment: