Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

F21 Finds.

It's always rewarding to walk out of Forever21 with some items you're excited about.  Usually a totally overwhelming experience that you have to have your head right for. It takes some serious patience to look through the racks and racks of mostly questionable clothing for girls half my age and size :)  BUT, last week, I found these pieces and I'm pumped...
































Geometric mini skirt, faux leather panel pencil skirt, cropped sweater (which I've already worn a ton with a chambray button down and super long flowy blouses) and a glittery polka dot bag that I will find a need for eventually... all under $60.  Go me!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. see!!! now I feel like I need to go check out F21!! haven't been in there in years but love the stuff you just posted! <3 kelle :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some hidden gems in there for sure!!

      Delete