Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

My 5 Beauty Favs.




Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer  | .5oz $14 |  This stuff is amazing.  Denver is insanely dry, so my skin and hair need serious moisture.  This goes on pretty light, but sinks right in and layers great with makeup.  Free of parabens, synthetic dyes and fragrances, sulfates and all sorts of other nasty stuff, and contains 40 SPF.  Love.

Too Faced Beauty Balm in Nude Glow | $32 | Another amazing product that I couldn't live without right now.  I've tried other Beauty Balms, but most left me looking grey and were super thick.  This one goes on much lighter and blends nicely.  On most days, this is the only thing that goes on my face. A multi-benefit BB cream that tints, primes, nourishes, prevents and protect skin in one easy step. 

NARS Blush in Dolce Vita - Dusty Rose | $28 | I never go wild with blush, so I needed something subtle for everyday wear.  This blush is so pretty, with soft pink/bronze highlights and simply makes me look like I've been in the sun a bit too long.  A teeny bit goes a long way.

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Gel & Makeup Remover | $20 | Obsessed with this stuff.  Especially when used with my Clarisonic.  Works like a dream to remove the day from your face and stubborn mascara.  Totally refreshed every time.

Tocca Giulietta Eau de Parfum Roll-On  | .33oz $20 | I'm really loving these small roll-on fragrances which are ideal for trying out a new scent without committing to the big daddy, and perfect for traveling.  I also love being able to wear various scents instead of one every day.  Giulietta is light, floral and not too sweet... so heavenly!

What are your favorites products right now?!

More importantly... be safe East Coast!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love that Josie Maran stuff!! The others I haven't tried.... Might have to test them out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're the pro! I'd love to hear your feedback. I'm sure you have no problem adding to your makeup/beauty collection. Do you have an entire closet just for these things?! :)

      Delete
  2. haha....umm..well it's not quite the whole closet. just a little dresser full...but I have given a ton away to my sisters and friends at least :)

    ReplyDelete