Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

There's a whole new appreciation for Halloween as a parent.  I can't wait to see the look on Boo's face when she sees all sorts of creatures show up at our door.  Here's a quick post about the Halloween scene in our home...




























































































HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Can't wait to see everyone's lil ones all dresses up.  I hope our lil one actually gets into her costume this evening.  Wish us luck!  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! I want to see more pics of your gorgeous new home:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely post more as I have fun stuff to share! CONGRATS on your new home. I'm excited to see your first before and after. Will be gorgeous for sure!

      Delete