Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy, Happy Father's Day!

I'm feeling extra blessed today, as I think about the 3 incredible Dads in my life.

How my Dad put up with the three of us and all of our ridiculous requests ("I want a puppy", "I want another puppy", "I want a horse", "I want Sheryl Swoops sneakers", "I want a car") while still attending every one of our sporting events and making the best breakfasts a kid could ask for... homemade egg mcmuffin sandwiches and toaster struddles (the good kind!)... I will never know. I love you very much for everything you did and still do for us. You're amazing!

My Dad-In-Law is pretty amazing as well! I couldn't have dreamed of a more loving, kind, funny, generous 2nd Dad. I'm so, so thankful for you!

Are you two ready to be called "Grandpa"?! :) (Can't wait for you both to open your gifts!)

And to my "Daddy To Be" - Baby de W is the luckiest babe in the world because she/he will get to call you "Dad". You're going to be up there in the "incredible dad" category so soon. Get ready! Happy Father's Day to the love of my life. Thank you for being you :)

Check out what Baby de W gave her/his dad this morning... (Daddy loves his pocket squares!)

Photobucket

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all of the fathers out there!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Meg,
    You don't need THREE dads to know how proud I (we) am (are) of you. This one brims with pride whenever I think of the adventure story you are compiling with each passing day - but lordy, as the first days/months/years transpire, I hope Baby d W can handle all the hoopla and hope that will rain upon his/her head. Then again, just the overflow of love I (we) have for you and your little family will go far in giving our first Grandfather's Day precious meaning as well.
    All My Love,
    NY Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, sister. Dad was wearing his new t-shirt when we Skyped! Happy Father's Day, Dads and Dad-to-be!

    ReplyDelete