Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Project.

When the my vintage Ikat hand woven fabric arrived on Friday (straight from Nalgonda, India!), I knew I'd be spending a big chunk of the weekend with my sewing machine. I was determined to get some curtains up for the two windows in the nursery and that's exactly what I did this afternoon. I was tempted to throw the sewing machine across the room a time or two, but I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out. I'm really loving this fabric!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently I think we're having a boy with that white and blue... but I can also picture a rich berry color fitting in nicely as well. It will be a challenge getting this room together before babe hits the scene, but the extra excitement for October is SO worth it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Loving! Didn't know you could sew...you are truly a well of talent! :) Hope you guys are enjoying CO! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, these are beautiful! We are having dinner club tonight, and you will be missed!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete