Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

A pleasant surprise.

I found my way to the Ann Taylor site after seeing a beautiful tunic (top left) on a new blog I'm following (Classically Eclectic - check it out!) and found myself still perusing 20 minutes later. I can't say that I've purchased anything from Ann Taylor since 10th grade or so, but I was pleasantly surprised...

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are fabulously draped tops in perfect neutrals and BRIGHT, brights, silky pleats and some surprisingly great accessories at "yes please" prices. Since I can no longer properly fit my body into these fantastic pieces :), I can at least write about them and maybe add that necklace to my collection for the time being? It's kind of amazing.

And even better... all regular priced items are buy one get one 50% off + FREE shipping on orders of $150 or more. Do it!! And do share! I will be living vicariously through you for the next 4 months :)

Maybe Ann has always been this fabulous and I just didn't know. Happy Friday y'all!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment