Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Owning the Belly!

The past month has been all sorts of crazy in my world. My husband, dog and I moved from San Francisco to Denver, I began working full-time for the design company I started on the side (almost 3 years ago - check it out!) and, oh yeah... we're 23 weeks pregnant!!!

Good crazy! As I settle into this new city and new role as business owner and mommy-to-be, I'm feeling more motivated than ever with lots of fun projects going on.

But I can't say that I don't get distracted every now and then. Today, it's with the search for maternity dresses, as the wedding season begins. Today I discovered ASOS Maternity...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Beautiful dresses that don't scream "maternity" and they're quite affordable!

{1} ASOS Maternity Multi Smudge Print | $103
{2} ASOS Maternity Chiffon Kaftan Dress | $69
{3} ASOS Maternity Twist Top Bandeau Midi Dress | $32 (are you kidding?!)
{4} ASOS Maternity Asymmetric Frill Cheesecloth Maxi | $42
{5} French Connection Maternity Embellished Printed Tunic Dress | $250
{6} French Connection Maternity Pleated Jersey Dress | $116
{7} ASOS Maternity Wrap Bust Maxi Dress | $69
{8} ASOS Maternity Lace Dress | $78

Enter: ASOSUPDATE20 for an extra 20% discount

I promise sea|pea|tea wont become all-things-baby, but for my fellow Mommas-To-Be, you're welcome :) And, I don't know about you but I'm all about showing off this belly (possibly because I have no choice?!) Own it, mommas!

{ Photo Credit: asos.com }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Check out Rachel Pally dresses too! They are fabulous for looking stylish at weddings while rocking a bump :)

    ReplyDelete