Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Clutches!

Yup, it's ASOS.com again. How dare I post about the SAME website two days in a row! But have you seen their collection of obnoxiously bright and bold summer clutches?

Photobucket

I had to pick one out to go with the dress I ordered, duh :)

{1} Sonnet Clutch Bag in Coral | $207
{2} Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch in Mink & Black | $31
{3} Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch in Blue | $31
{4} Boxy Flat Lock Clutch in Yellow | $35
{5} Leather Wrap Round Tassel Clutch in Red | $78

After my afternoon Skype date with a too far away bestie and her handsome son, I'm ready for the weekend. Hoping to explore our new city, try new restaurants and maybe a little evening jazz in the park?! Have a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend everyone!

{ Photo Credit: asos.com }

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are all so cute! And seriously amazzzzing prices too! Love the tassle :)

    ReplyDelete