Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer... Day 1!

Is anyone else thrown off by all of the Fall fashion gracing the pages of our magazines already?! Slow down sisters, it's only day 1 of summer! While flipping through July's Marie Claire, I did find some HOT summer bracelets by Giles & Brother...

Photobucket

More great jewelry for summer...

Photobucket

{1} Leather Rope Bracelet | $125
{2} Hook Wrap Bracelet | $95
{3} Ice Wing Necklace | $120
{4} Tiny Rope Anchor Earrings | $85
{5} Large Spike Bangle | $60
{6} Mini Ice Ring Necklace | $95
{7} Multi-Color Rope S Hook Bracelet | $110
{8} Chevron Deco Earrings | $68
{9} Leather Dresser Bangle | $70

While I love so much of this collection, I'm also seriously loving their website design. It's always nice to come across a website worth bookmarking.

Photobucket

Yes, I'm a nerd for stuff like this. Summer classes started yesterday, so I'm in the mode.

Happy First Day of Summer (and 3 days till my birthday) everyone! :)

{ Photo Credit: gilesandbrother.com }

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I REALLY need new accessories right now. These are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this blog post! Good work Megers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you can't buy cute clothes anymore (for the best reason ever!), ACCESSORIZE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you save your mags for me? They're 10 bucks a pop here! And ya know I'm a mag junkie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags vuitton recommended you read u5y16o7f26 replica bags philippines greenhills replica goyard bags replica hermes j3j25y8m70 replica bags joy replica bags from china free shipping gucci replica x6i66d9s00 replica bags on amazon

    ReplyDelete